If you would like some support in your home we can arrange services for you at any time - your week, your way.
This might be as a one-off service, or it could be part of an ongoing weekly program that we implement and monitor together.
Have a read through the overview page of our services to get a sense of how we can work with you to get you the outcomes that are important to you. Importantly, we will listen to you, work together, and services can start right away. We are also happy to offer you advice at any time.
We are known in the local community for charging low rates and fantastic service, meaning you can get more high-quality care for the money that you are willing to spend to keep yourself or your loved one living well at home.
There are Government-funded programs for home care, and if you are eligible for one that can cover some or all of the costs of the services that you are wanting and we will assist you too access these.
We can do a comprehensive health assessment to understand if you have any conditions that need monitoring, or stick with general and social care programs if you are looking for a bit of assistance or someone to do some work with you around the house.
Have a look through the types of services that we offer, and then let's talk about the types of things that you would enjoy us arranging for you.
- General services - house cleaning, personal care
- Social support - excursions, outings, transport
- Clinical services - nursing care, physiotherapy, health assessments
- Home maintenance and gardening - how we can keep your home safe for you
- Home modifications - making it easier for you to move around in your home
- Assistance to use technology - offering new solutions for communication and independent living
We also have a specialised mums and newborns support program that can use our expertise for families when they need it most.