31 January 2021
Lockdown for WA - changes to our services
Please see information below regarding the continuation of White Oak's services:
- White Oak staff will ask you a range of questions before they enter your home and will only enter if it is safe to do so. This helps us keep you and our staff safe from COVID-19.
- White Oak staff members must wear masks.
- Social support services have been cancelled, shop by list will be continue. Respite and domestic services will continue unless cancelled by the consumer.
- All essential services are to continue.
- DVA and HCP reviews will be conducted over the phone unless a visit is required.
Please contact us direct top find our more information on how the lockdown affects you and your services.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.